Remarks & Key Precautions
1.Outdoor S6.6 is relative big pixel, we suggest to go with 960*960 outdoor MG cabinet.
2.All outdoor S series modules use HUB75
- 1) Operating temperature range: -20 ° C -40 ° C, other temperature range, need to install temperature control equipment.
- 2) Lamp surface temperature (working time): ≤85°C, temperature control equipment is required to be installed when temperature exceeding the standard
4.Metal components of the screen, the shell of power supply and the cabinet should be grounded well, and the grounding resistance should be less than 10Ω. Prevent electrostatic damage to electronic devices in humid environment, while avoiding electric leakage to harm human body.
5.It’s not recommended that customer install module in outdoor environment with magnetic method. For it will cause the following hazards:
- Rain or snow can enter from the screen front side to the screen back side, it may cause the electronic components, system card, power supply and cables be corroded and lose efficacy.
- The magnetic installation method cannot guarantee the flatness and the performance of the LED screen.
- Module is likely to deform under extremely cold weather.
6.Metal components of the screen, the shell of power supply and the cabinet should be grounded well, and the grounding resistance should be less than 10Ω. Prevent electrostatic damage to electronic devices in humid environment, while avoiding electric leakage to harm human being.
7.The module cannot be directly connected to 220V, and the module’s positive and negative poles connection must be right.
8.This unit board and box body adopts magnetic attraction and front maintenance technology
9.Each group of 220V power cord (2.5mm2 copper wire) is allowed to load up to 9 cabinets,the incoming load of each group of network cables should be determined according to the system card parameters actually configured on the screen.
S6.6, City Square Circular Billboard, 96.46sqm
S6.6, Shopping Mall LED Wall, 270sqm