Remarks & Key Precautions
1.Outdoor Q5-E is outdoor conventional products, we suggest to go with 960*960 outdoor Iron cabinet.
2.All outdoor Q-E modules use HUB75
- 1) Storage temperature range: -10 ° C – 30 ° C, over 30 ° C needs to do cooling treatment.
- 2) Lamp surface temperature (working time): ≤85°C, temperature control equipment is required to be installed when temperature exceeding the standard
4.Metal components of the screen, the shell of power supply and the cabinet should be grounded well, and the grounding resistance should be less than 10Ω. Prevent electrostatic damage to electronic devices in humid environment, while avoiding electric leakage to harm human body.
5.It’s not recommended that customer install module in outdoor environment with magnetic method. For it will cause the following hazards:
- Rain or snow can enter from the screen front side to the screen back side, it may cause the electronic components, system card, power supply and cables be corroded and lose efficacy.
- The magnetic installation method cannot guarantee the flatness and the performance of the LED screen.
- Module is likely to deform under extremely cold weather.
6. It is forbidden to assemble the module under the condition of power on, the module should be assembled on the wall.
7. More than 65% RH and in the resurgence weather, the screen must be lighted on more than 2H every week.
8. If problems are found, they should be dealt with in time to reduce the damage caused by the wet environment to the display screen.