Remarks & Key Precautions
1.Outdoor Q4 E is relative small pixel, we suggest to go with 960*960 outdoor MG cabinet.
2.All outdoor Q-E modules use HUB75
- 1) Operating temperature range: -20 ° C -40 ° C, other temperature range, need to install temperature control equipment.
- 2) Lamp surface temperature (working time): ≤85°C, temperature control equipment is required to be installed when temperature exceeding the standard
4.Metal components of the screen, the shell of power supply and the cabinet should be grounded well, and the grounding resistance should be less than 10Ω. Prevent electrostatic damage to electronic devices in humid environment, while avoiding electric leakage to harm human body.
5.It’s not recommended that customer install module in outdoor environment with magnetic method. For it will cause the following hazards:
- Rain or snow can enter from the screen front side to the screen back side, it may cause the electronic components, system card, power supply and cables be corroded and lose efficacy.
- The magnetic installation method cannot guarantee the flatness and the performance of the LED screen.
- Module is likely to deform under extremely cold weather.
6. Please do not display static picture or text, for this may cause LED lamp brightness go down seriously or LED lamp die. Please play moving pictures or text.Application.
7. In the range of 10% to 65% RH relative humidity, the screen should be lighted on more than 2H every half month
8. After the heavy rain, the display screen should be checked in time to see whether there is dampness, water droplets, water vapor and other problems inside the display screen.