Remarks & Key Precautions
1.Outdoor Q2.5 E is relative small pixel, we suggest to go with 960*960 outdoor MG cabinet.
2.All outdoor Q-E modules use HUB75
- 1) Operating temperature range: -20 ° C -40 ° C, other temperature range, need to install temperature control equipment.
- 2) Lamp surface temperature (working time): ≤85°C, temperature control equipment is required to be installed when temperature exceeding the standard
4.Metal components of the screen, the shell of power supply and the cabinet should be grounded well, and the grounding resistance should be less than 10Ω. Prevent electrostatic damage to electronic devices in humid environment, while avoiding electric leakage to harm human body.
5.It’s not recommended that customer install module in outdoor environment with magnetic method. For it will cause the following hazards:
- Rain or snow can enter from the screen front side to the screen back side, it may cause the electronic components, system card, power supply and cables be corroded and lose efficacy.
- The magnetic installation method cannot guarantee the flatness and the performance of the LED screen.
- Module is likely to deform under extremely cold weather.
6.It is strictly forbidden to rebuild after the installation of the LED display screen, so as to prevent the LED display screen from being affected by the impact of high current and dust, such as welding, electric saw and other equipment.
7.After usage , immediately put into flight case and seal the flight case
8.supports installation methods such as fixing, lifting and wall mounting to meet the needs of various outdoor/indoor installation environments.
Q2.5 Pro, Company Sign, 25sqm
Q2.5 Pro, Taxation Administration, 4.6sqm